Stony Brook University has recently launched SB You!, a Word Press blogging platform hosted by EduBlogs. SB You is a perfect platform to migrate the Institute for Terrestrial and Planetary Atmospheres‘s dated website into the modern Internet.
- Robert D. Cess Distinguished TAOS Seminar 2016
- Facing the Storm: Severe Weather Challenges Confronting New York State in the 21st Century
- Coming to a sky near you: A chance of rain
- A Trick or a Treat? A Discussion on the Predictability of the Impending Coastal Cyclone.
- TAOS “Impact of the Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation on Ocean Heat Storage and Transient Climate Change. An Analysis of CMIP5 Results.”